Love God, Love People, Love Life
Our purpose is to lead and influence families and our community to follow Christ.
- We are a Bible-Based community of followers of Christ.
- We are Family-Centered, committed to build life-giving relationships with one another.
- We are a Multi-Cultural body of Christ, called to respect and celebrate cultural diversities.
- We are an Urgency-Driven community of believers, reaching out to our neighbors with the message of hope.
- We are Responsible Partners in building God’s kingdom, serving one another with honesty and integrity.
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.” Mark 12:30
We love God deeply as our ultimate and highest goal of life. We help people give their fullest worship to God where He is their number one priority. His thoughts are our thoughts; His purposes are our purposes; His dreams are our dreams; He plans are our plans.”
“Love your neighbor as yourself.” Mark 12:31
We love others unconditionally so that His love will be seen in us. Our secret sauce is love, acceptance and forgiveness. We are a community of Christ followers interconnected in relationships as the family of God. We exemplify Christ’s love and joy everywhere we go. As a family, we inspire, motivate, encourage, care for, and believe in one another as ministers of Christ. We are never on the wrecking crew but only on the building crew. We let no unwholesome talk come out of our mouths but only that which builds others up according to their needs.
“I have come that they may have life and have it to the full.” John 10:10
We live life to the full so that our Christianity is contagious. We are a community of world-changers. We are committed to changing our world for the glory of God. We are contagious Christians who intentionally look for creative ways to reach our neighborhoods, community and world. Our life is filled with a Christ-like attitude, victory mindset, and a faith-filled disposition. We are a force to be reckoned with. We invade the darkness with God’s presence, passion, and power. We are not satisfied with the status quo. We live life till it overflows.