- FLCC Pastors Staff
Family Ministries Pastor
Who am I? Paula Valdovinos
• I’m married to Isaias Valdovinos.
• My husband and I have three Boys, one Daughter in love and a beautiful Grand Daughter, Caleb, Mikayla & Michaelyn, Chad and Asa.
•We have a Chi weenie dog named Buddy, who is the best dog ever.
• I’m a 3rd Degree Black belt, Love Cardio Kickboxing & Lifting weights.
Ministry call: Familiy Ministries
• Graduated from West Coast Christian College, Fresno, CA.
• Personal passion is for Kids & Youth Ministries.
• It is my desire to minister to Families about the love of Jesus.
I am honored to be the Family Ministries Pastor at Family Life Community Church!
Favorite Scriptures: Jeremiah 29:11, John 10:10b, Philippians 4:13
Friday night or Sunday Foods: I enjoy dinners out with friends and family, Chipotle, Spaghetti Factory, Black Angus or Jimmy Mac’s Steak House, Palisades, I love Starbucks, yum!
Books that have impacted me: “it”- by Craig Groeschel
“Leadership Essentials for Children’s Ministry” – by Craig Jutila
Hobbies that keep me out of trouble: Hanging out with my husband Isaias, my adult kids and my precious grand daughter, Love watching Movies, going to Cannon Beach, playing board games and shopping! We own and operate a Karate Studio & Security Company in Auburn.
Personal Life Mission Statement: That my children would exceed and surpass me in knowledge, acts of kindness and effectual ministry.